- The duration of each class is 2 hours once per week. You can come 10 min before to compensate the time of cleaning the space.
- Classes are booked in advance and the student confirms his weekly attendance directly for all classes of chosen pack.
- The studio is not obligated to offer the student any recovery class but we will try to accommodate you in other group if possible.
- The student has maximum 2 weeks to recover the missed class otherwise the class is lost and cannot be refunded.
- If the student can't assist the class or want to change the schedule we ask at least 72h notice prior the class. Otherwise the class that has been missed can't be recovered. This option is valid for not more then 1 class per pack. Other than that all the lost classes are non refundable and can't be postponed.
- For workshops we also ask for a minimum notice of 72 hours. In this case the cost of the workshop is non refundable but we can try and offer you another date for the same or another workshop depending on the scheduled calendar.
- Each 4 classes pack should be used during 4 consecutive weeks.
- All the materials and firings are included in price of classes and workshops.
- We ask for the part of the payment (or full payment depending on workshop) to book a spot for classes or workshops. This payment should be made before the beginning of course to reassure the reservation. The rest of the payment can be made on the first class or the day of workshop.
- All payments and reservations are non refundable.
- If the classes or workshops are cancelled by Bcn Clay Studio, we will offer the refund or the alternative schedule.
- After paying the pack the student agrees to the chosen schedule and after the groups are formed later changes inside of the chosen pack cannot be made.
- Please note that all the student pieces made during the classes remain the property of Bcn Clay Studio till the moment they are being collected by the student.
- The pieces will be kept in the studio maximum 4 months after finishing the course, workshop or class.
- Please get in touch with us to agree on the date to collect your pieces. Due to the limited storage space we can't afford keeping the pieces longer than mentioned before.
- The finished pieces must go through a slow drying process for days, after a first firing, then glazing and a second firing. Keep in mind that the process of making ceramics takes its time.
- The pieces made during the workshops can be collected in 4-8 weeks after the course. After all the firings.
- The studio is not responsable for any broken or missing pieces.
- Due to force major nature of ceramic process the studio is not responsable for the pieces that have been damaged in the kiln during the firings.
- After subscribing to the classes or workshop the student accepts all the listed conditions.